The Artist Profile: King Saladeen (Raheem Johnson). ArtAboveReality’s new online series of artist sit-downs titled “The Artist Profile” allows viewers to have a relaxed look at the living artist in their environment. Questions, jokes and in-formalities make up this artistic viewing experience.
Badir McCleary Editor in Chief
Badir McCleary is an independent consultant. He holds a M.A. in Arts Business from Sotheby’s Institute of Art (Los Angeles/London) where he focused on creating art markets and with an undergraduate degree in Internet Computing from Cabrini University focusing on e-commerce and digital trends. Badir enjoys working with artists and consider them crucial to informing his practice.
- What Are We Shining Light On? Hank Willis Thomas debuts “An All Colored Cast” at Kayne Griffin Corcoran in Los Angeles January 27, 2020
- Metropolis: A Snapshot of Art Making in Los Angeles curated by Badir McCleary November 12, 2019
- Stories of Preservation and Progress As A Healing Mechanism at The Garifuna International Film Festival May 23, 2019
- Soul of A Nation: Art in the Age of Black Power 1963-1983, A Research and Review Essay April 13, 2019
- Frieze Art Fair makes it’s Los Angeles debut with exciting projects alongside fair programming at Paramount Studios February 19, 2019